Our client, an independent market leader, is seeking to appoint a confident, articulate individual to truly take lead of managing and improving interaction with customers via a broad range of channels.
This role is a fantastic, rare opportunity in which further growth and variety is promised over the coming months as restrictions further ease!
This role requires a patient, skilled individual who is confident in both verbal and written communication whilst being able to multi-task effectively.
You will manage the prompt and accurate response to an array of customers across Social Media platforms as well as direct communications to and from the company. You will liaise with other departments within the business to ensure a personalised, thorough approach has been undertaken in resolving complaints, managing general queries and managing the overall customer journey.
This role requires a candidate with the ability to see the bigger picture as well as maintaining both a positive and proactive approach. No two days will ever be the same and this role is ideal for an individual with a keen interest in communications and events, as this is a key area of involvement within the business moving forward.
This is far from your average customer service / complaints role and will without doubt keep you on your toes and consistently require you to be an adaptable, IT savvy, confident professional who thrives on making a difference - both to a company and its customer base!
- Full time, permanent
- Mon - Fri (flexi start available) either: 9.00am - 5.00pm, 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Burton Joyce - driving license essential
- £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, D.O.E
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT proficiency
- Familiar with the use of multiple social media platforms
- Able to deal with complaints and queries effectively - this is an ESSENTIAL element of the role!