GET CREATIVE WITH YOUR CAREER!
| ADMINISTRATOR (DESIGN) |
| £17,000 - £18,000 PER ANNUM |
| ILKESTON |
Our client are seeking to appoint an organised individual who is keen to learn and develop, to take responsibility for the effective maintenance of administration, processing of customer records and provide an effective reception service! You will be adaptable, with the ability to wear numerous hats with a proactive nature in order to thrive in this ever-changing environment!
There are excellent opportunities for progression into the Design team in this role! If you have a creative flare and are looking for a role that will allow you to combine that with your administrative skills, this is an ideal opportunity!
- Process daily mail in and out of the site
- Answer any administrative request for information/ invoice/ purchase orders
- Order processing, delivery notes, purchase order prior to payment
- Haulage - check and verify sub contracted haulage use and costs
- General filing and maintenance of customer records
- Monitor and maintain site stationary
- Provide administrative support to General Manager eg. diary management, typing, call screening
- General receptionist duties
- Previous experience in administration within an office environment is desirable
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proficient PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A willingness to learn and develop- keen to progress into the Design team!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.