| CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - PROPERTY |
| LENTON, NOTTINGHAM |
| £18,000 - £21,000 PER ANNUM - DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8.30AM - 5.30PM |
Our client is seeking an experienced customer service and property manager to join their dedicated, driven and growing team to ensure their clients receive nothing but remarkable service. You will work closely with the customer service team to offer support and ensure all urgent tasks are carried out in an efficient, timely manner. You will have excellent organisational skills, work well under pressure and have a flair for impressing clients, whilst remaining patient and open to change!
- Receive and distribute emergency jobs through the day to ensure same day resolve
- Maintain budgets to ensure spending is kept below expected levels
- Sourcing trades that are reasonably priced and trustworthy - also includes setting them up with all information
- React quickly to issues on phone and email to maintain excellent service levels
- Responsible for the main office customer service phone
- Prioritise and organise daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly tasks such as, Meter readings, Inspections, Check Ins/ Check Outs, Compliance
- Previous property management and customer service experience is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent phone and written communication skills are ESSENTIAL
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to use IT systems and Microsoft Office
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.