|OFFICE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR |
| £18,720 PER ANNUM |
| ILKESTON, NOTTINGHAM |
Our client is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and customer focused individual to join their Cross-Hire Team. You will be responsible for providing a first class customer experience and dealing with all requests in a prompt and efficient manner. You will be eager to make an impression and source new suppliers, building a reputable relationship with them and ensuring their return custom!
- First point of contact for incoming calls and enquiries
- Dealing with requests on email and forwarding the appropriate emails to colleagues
- Taking booking for customers and providing first class customer service
- Sourcing suppliers and gaining new custom
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers and processing them
- Monitoring supplier performance and relaying the information to the relevant team
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets and databases
- Previous experience in a support/ administrative role is essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focus on maintaining excellent levels of customer service and care
- Efficienct and hardworking
- Attention to details
- Organisation skills and managing, priortising your own workload
- IT Literacy is essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.