Are you a recent Graduate looking to take the next step into the Marketing world? Do you have extensive knowledge of digital platforms and SEO? Are you up to speed on how to work an online audience to enhance the online digital presence? Are you a passionate individual who loves planning events and creating promitional material? If so, read on as this could be the position you excel in that starts your career!
| INTERNAL MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR - GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY|
| COTGRAVE, NOTTINGHAM |
| £22,000 PER ANNUM |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9:00AM - 5:00PM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a professional and extremely organised individual who can take our clients sales, marketing and social media platforms to the next level! You will be responsible for managing and developing all marketing activities to deliver the organisations messages in an appropriate tone across both traditional and digital marketing channels. You will have clear, concise communication skills in order to excel in this position and have a passion for marketing, communications and PR.
This is an ideal opportunity as a second-job, or for a Graduate seeking their first step on the career ladder!
- Obtain customer satisfaction quotes and schedule publication release with various PR agencies
- Interview members of staff and produce quarterly staff Newspaper
- Arranging professional photography to support case studies and coordinate internal photography as required.
- Plan, implement and report on industry specific opens days, online promotional campaigns and exhibitions to reach new audiences
- Produce basic artwork with Adobe InDesign
- Maintaining, developing and improving the company websites, Youtube channel, Facebook and LinkedIn profile
- Ensure that the corporate message and identity is upheld across all marketing channels, keeping the company and brand among the top in their field of expertise on Google and other search engines
- Explore and co-ordinate other methods to improve online digital presence, interacting with various marketing agencies and designers will be required
- Qualifying incoming leads from various online platforms with a view to refining our ongoing PPC strategy
- Study and track competitor media and social marketing activities, collating information on shows and exhibitions of interest, assisting in event organising and planning in support of the Business Development Team
- Provide quarterly update reports for the management meetings showing marketing activity, maintain the marketing budget for both the UK and Northern European sites and maintain appropriate stock levels of brochures and flyers, ensuring that additional copies are available in preparation for any shows / exhibitions
- Recent Graduate in Marketing/ Communications based role is ESSENTIAL
- Previous exposure to Marketing/ Sales environment is ESSENTIAL- THIS ROLE IS SUITABLE FOR A GRADUATE!
- Sound understanding of Digital Marketing & SEO is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative
- Self-Discipline / Time Management
- Intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proof reading
- Copy Editing
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.