'Interdependent people combine their own efforts, with the efforts of others, to achieve their greatest success'
| SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR |
| MANSFIELD |
| £18,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client, an expanding family owned business, are seeking to appoint a confident individual with outstanding communication skills to not only drive the business forward, but coordinate the incoming jobs and take complete ownership of projects through to completion!
You will have excellent time-management skills with a genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service! This role is ideal for someone who welcomes variety as part of everyday normal, with resilience and adaptability being your forte!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm with a 30 minute lunch break
- Managing incoming/sold jobs from start to end and ensuring that high standards of customer service are met and customer relationships are built & maintained
- Take incoming calls from customers and general customer liaison/queries
- Contractor contact/communication/support
- Sourcing new clients/contractors to further grow/develop the business
- Support scheduling/booking/cancellations
- To perform any other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time within the scope of your knowledge, skills and ability
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administrative/ customer facing role is ESSENTIAL
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with customers
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets whilst maintaining high level of attention to detail
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.