Our client is seeking to appoint a part time Client Advisor to manage a portfolio of properties from a variety of clients! You will assist from the very beginning of the marketing process through to the successful sale of the property, liaising with vendors and colleagues alike in this exciting, varied role!
Location: Eastwood, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £9600 per annum, with OTE £11,688 per annum
Days: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm on a rotation basis
- Childcare Vouchers!
- Car Benefit Scheme!
- Choice Discounts, including shopping cards, money off deals and restaurant discount cards
- Buy as you Earn Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Cash Plans
- Buy up to 5 additional Holidays per year
- 20% Discount on new EE Contracts!
- Estate Agency staff discount!
- To ensure the timely marketing of all property instructions
- To carry out AML checks on all beneficial owners of the property before commencing marketing
- To liaise with all Marketing Agents to ensure they understand and comply with our client’s requirements
- To ensure the property has an up to date EPC certificate
- To deal with additional service request for clients including ordering Home Buyer/RICS Reports/Scottish Home Reports/EPC’s
- Ensure systems are kept up to date with detailed notes to enable the weekly reports to Clients
- Liaise with Agents to ensure empty properties are inspected on a weekly basis and chase any necessary reports including vacation reports
- Attend client meetings as required to report on property portfolios
- Knowledge and experience of the property sales market is ESSENTIAL
- Good standard of education
- Work planning and organisational skills
- PC literate
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Ability to work to defined policies and procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.