| FUNDING ADMINISTRATOR (EDUCATION) |
| FULL-TIME |
| TEMPORARY ON GOING|
| ENHANCED DBS ON THE UPDATE SERVICE IS ESSENTIAL |
| IMMEDIATE START |
| PAY RATE: £9.00 - £9.50 P/H DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| HOURS OF WORK: 37 HOURS PER WEEK (TERM TIME PLUS 2 WEEKS)
MONDAY TO THURSDAY 8:00AM-4:00PM, FRIDAY 8:00AM - 3:30PM (INCLUDES 30-MINUTE BREAK |
What we are looking for:
- An experienced, enthusiastic Administrator who has a good background in administration.
- Someone who is an excellent communicator and has a fastidious attention to detail
- Strong ability to respond positively to change and be effective in demanding situations
- An individual who has highly developed organisational and administration skills
- Managing administrative, financial and support systems.
- Managing budgets and ensuring financial systems are followed
- Management of the school's online payments system
- The role will be to provide administrative support to the Senior Administrator.
- Writing official documents/letters.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reconciliation of Trips and Visits Accounts
- Full driving licence.
- SIMS experience.
- DBS certified.
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post. Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.