| SALES & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR |
| ANNESLEY |
| £22,000 - £25,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, proactive and highly-organised individual to assist in the day to day running of the sales department as a Sales & Logistics Coordinator!
You will provide administrative assistance and ensure the accurate upkeep of records, as well as providing adequate support to customers. This includes responsibility for logistics and customer service for a defined list of clients.
- To assist with the processing of customer enquiries
- Prepare information - contact clients with technical information and questions - research the client in order to categorise the business
- Preparing quotes on in house system, including monitoring of quote lead-times and following up of quotes
- Formulation of floor price information
- Processing Prototype/ Sales Orders and Schedules
- To ensure all documentation is kept in an orderly and efficient system - creating forms and procedures as needed
- To liaise internally advising of dates and phase ins as required ensuring that logistically they are reducing excessive carriage charges and minimising delays to schedule
- To assist in outgoing logistics on a portfolio of client accounts
- Take responsibility for the processing of shipments on the system
- To book transport in due time using customer websites as necessary
- Experience of working with client based logistics platforms OR in a sales capacity is ESSENTIAL
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work as member of team
- Thorough, organised approach
- Confident learner, quick to pick up new systems
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.