| CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR |
| EAST LEAKE |
| £18,771 PER ANNUM + 7.5% ANNUAL BONUS |
Our client, a forward-thinking organisation with an excellent track record for developing employees in a rewarding career path, are seeking candidates with first-class communication and customer service skills. You’ll work with big name retailers, processing their orders, resolving their issues and providing world-class customer care!
Location: East Leake, South Nottingham. Easily accessible from: Loughborough, Clifton, West Bridgford, Ruddington, Edwalton & Leicester!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm
- FREE Yoga
- Leisure Activities
- Annual day trip
- 28 days holiday
- Free fruit
- Award evenings
- Discount cards
- On site canteen
- Processing customer orders coming in via telephone, e-mail
- Dealing with issues that arise - faulty/damaged deliveries, incorrect deliveries, delivery refusal
- Accurately completing administration tasks or secondary processes to agreed time-scales
- Internal communication with team members and other departments across the business, to ensure that orders are met and adequate resources are available
- External communication with customers and suppliers, negotiating and building relationships
- Pro actively make suggestions and recommendations to improve the service offering to the customer and reduce repeat queries
- Take on a variety of additional administration / project-based responsibilities as you develop in the role
- A good standard of education
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think on your feet
- Experience of customer service would be highly advantageous
- Interest in developing a career with a global organisation
- Confident user of office IT systems
- Personable and approachable - must be able to engage with customers
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.