| OUTBOUND SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR |
| MANSFIELD, ACCESS TO A VEHICLE IS ESSENTIAL |
| £18,000 PER ANNUM + AVERAGE COMMISSION OF £2730 PER ANNUM |
| HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 8.00AM - 4.00PM WITH A 30 MINUTE LUNCH |
Are you currently working within retail and are keen to make your move into the office? Are you a tenacious individual who enjoys building relationships? KEEP READING, this could be your next career move!
Our client, an expanding, family owned business, are seeking to appoint a confident individual with outstanding communication skills to drive the business forward in order to meet expected growth plans!
You will have excellent time-management skills with a genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service! This role is ideal for someone who welcomes variety as part of everyday normal, with resilience and adaptability being your forte!
- Sourcing new clients to further grow the business
- Building and maintaining existing client relationships through outbound account management
- Take incoming calls from customers and general customer liaison/queries
- Providing information on the services offered
- Support scheduling/bookings/cancellations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a customer facing role is ESSENTIAL
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Happy to work within a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with customers
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets whilst maintaining high level of attention to detail
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.