Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Payroll professional to support the administration and general accounting function of the business in this stand-alone role.
You will be responsible for managing the payroll of the business including preparing and sending off Purchase Orders and Invoices and will be joining a small, down-to-earth team.
This role will involve the use of SAGE and job costing software.
The successful candidate will work closely with all suppliers as well as customers, and will represent the company and maintain strong working relationships!
- £22,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Overseeing the general day to day operations of the office working closely with project managers
- Working with job costing software
- Collating financial reports
- Ensuring compliance across the office
- Dealing with all payroll for the business
- Managing key projects
- Office & site H&S