| MEDICAL SECRETARY |
| NOTTINGHAM, NG5 |
| £10.00 - £10.50 PER HOUR, D.O.E|
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8.30AM - 6.30PM |
| TEMPORARY ONGOING - 3 MONTHS INITIALLY |
**PREVIOUS MEDICAL SECRETARY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL**
- Telephone calls; scheduling patient appointments and arranging referrals
- Announcing scheduled patients and visitors; screening unscheduled patients and visitors
- Controlling accounts receivables
- Produce information by transcribing dictation, preparing medical reports and summaries, patient histories, operative notes, manuscripts and correspondence
- Planning, organizing, coordinating and controlling projects.
- Billing patients
- Maintaining office files and patient records
- Screening and sorting mail and documents
- Previous Experience in a Medical Secretary role is ESSENTIAL
- Audio Typing is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent Telephone Skills
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Verbal Communication
- PC Proficiency
- Reporting Skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.