Are you a teacher looking to step into the admin world? Have you had a fantastic educational career to date but you're looking for a change?
Our client, a training provider, are seeking to appoint a pivotal Administrator to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will possess experience in either an educational or training background and will be the backbone of the office. Experience of IAG or a safeguarding qualifcation is highly desirable!
- Data entry register and ensure maintenance of student records
- Creating and maintaining MS Excel spreadsheets
- Extracting and assimilating information from computer
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Mailbox management
- Any other duties within the scope of the role
- High level of customer service
- Ability to engage and build rapport with clients/learners
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- High level of personal integrity and respect for others
- Flexible with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to use own initiative and work as a part of multi-skilled team
- Excellent IT use of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Safeguarding qualification is desirable
- IAG experience is desirable
- Good administration skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.