| PART TIME RECEPTIONIST |
| 20 HOURS PER WEEK, MONDAY - FRIDAY 9.00AM - 1.00PM |
| OLD BASFORD, NOTTINGHAM |
| PERMANENT, £8.21 PER HOUR |
| LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE STARTS |
Our client is seeking a well presented individual who will take charge of all reception duties and who will be focused on providing excellent customer service. You should be methodical and organised in your approach to routine daily tasks, have a good attention to detail and be familiar with multi-tasking. You will enjoy working as part of a team but having a flexible approach is crucial in providing holiday and sickness cover. You will be comfortable in using phone systems and possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Welcoming visitors and ensuring that visitor procedures are followed
- Dealing with outgoing mail and parcels
- Maintaining meeting room bookings
- Issuing details of third party visits and arranging buffets if required
- A variety of administration duties including, typing up memos, preparing address labels, scanning documents and maintaining employee log sheets and clockcards.
- Previous experience within a Receptionist role is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience of a multi-line switchboard is ESSENTIAL
- Well presented with a professional appearance and attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.