Answer this call, and make this role your own!!!
| RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR |
| NEWSTEAD |
| £18,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client are seeking to appoint a proactive, self-sufficient Receptionist/Administrator to excel within this diverse, stand alone role! You will have meticulous attention to detail, with a warm, personable attitude.
This is a position to truly make your own! You will be someone who strives to make a difference, without awaiting instruction to do so! You will take pride in what you do, take ownership for your surroundings and continuously endeavour to improve and enhance current systems, including providing support to the numerous departments within the building.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm (30 minute lunch)
Location is one minute walk from Newstead station - Robin Hood line
- Manage and maintain the reception desk, providing any visitor refreshments
- Taking deliveries, informing relevant colleagues of arrival
- Filing of the accounts - purchase ledger on a daily basis - matching and batching of purchase invoices, checked off and in putted against SAGE
- Minute typing/letter writing
- Monthly directors board meeting - set up meeting room, refreshments, clean tables, etc
- Archiving files/new site files
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages, forwarding emails and handling queries
- Sorting and physically distributing the mail around the building appropriately
- Managing the building stock levels.
- Previous experience in a reception/ front of house/administrative role is essential
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Excel population proficiency
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to prioritise workload.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.