| SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE - EASILY ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT |
| £20,661 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a warm, confident and highly-experienced Administrator to form a pivotal part in the functioning of their organisation! You will be the central point of contact for various agencies and departments within the business, and strike the balance between professionalism and sensitivity in this varied, hands-on role!
*Due to the nature of the business, candidates will need to have a sympathetic approach and be comfortable being privy to some very sensitive and confidential information*
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (flexibility required for an early start at 8.30am for fortnightly meetings)
- Arrange fortnightly meetings; preparing agendas, confiming attendance and producing accurate notes
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming internal & external enquiries, ensuring that these are followed up on and seen through to resolution
- Initiate, develop and maintain effective systems (electronic and manual) to file correspondence, minutes, agendas and other documents
- Taking responsibility for recording and collating statistical information for reporting purposes
- Take responsibility for all general office/administration duties
- Responsibility of word document processing
- Experience within an Administrative role is ESSENTIAL
- Confidentiality and discretion is EXTREMELY important
- Ability to be sympathetic, possessing a professional attitude to potentially difficult situations
- Ability to work as part of a very hands-on, proactive team
- Strong work ethic - genuinely wants to make a difference with a proactive approach
- Ability to input and process data, including basic excel usage
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.