"Administer your organisation skills to your colleagues"
| ADMINISTRATOR |
| DERBY CITY CENTRE |
| £18,000 - £19,000 PER ANNUM |
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9.00am - 5.30pm - PART TIME HOURS ALSO AVAILABLE (£9.23 - £9.74 Per Hour)
Our client are seeking to appoint a competent Administrator to become an integral member of their efficient and professional team! This is an excellent opportunity to take your first step into the legal world in order to further develop your knowledge and skill base within a well established, successful organisation!
This is an ideal opportunity for either a secretary keen to evolve within this sector, or a skilled administrator/typist to immerse themselves in the environment!
- Typing/word processing per dictation from caseworkers
- Maintenance of the company’s case management systems and electronic file records
- Arranging and recording appointments and prison visits within diary systems
- Telephone interaction with clients
- Provide secretarial support to other Departments/Caseworkers
- Offer guidance and support to Office Assistants with supervision as necessary
- Maintain client confidentiality and legal professional privilege
- A typing speed of a minimum of 30 WPM & audio typing experience is ESSENTIAL
- Experience within a secretarial/administrator role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to prioritise workload
- IT literacy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with excellent accuracy skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.