Technical Support Administrator
Full Time, Permanent
Derby City Centre, Hybrid Working 2/3 days a week from home
Salary Circa £20,000 - £26,000 Per Annum D.O.E
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
**MUST HAVE ACCESS TO FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE AND CAR**
Our client is a growing company with plans to expand their business and small team. This role is ideal for someone with previous technology support and customer service experience. This is a high performance role and the ideal candidate is someone who is a proven problem solver and can use their initiave. You will be a self starter, someone who can hit the ground running and help the business grow.
- Answer customer calls for first line phone/email/video support
- Managing support tickets, finding a resolution and making the customer happy
- Working with engineering team to fix on-site issues
- Warranty liaison between customer and vendor
- Remotely monitor and update customer’s systems
- Work with engineering team to create technical schematics/diagrams pre install
- Coordination of equipment and resources on-site, pre and post install customer liaison
- Someone that is a proven problem solver, with good initiative
- Determined and tenaciousr
- Good with customers - will not stop until the customer is happy
- Passionate about technology and eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Capable of managing yourself, a good team player and happy to work in a small business, sometimes with a remotely based team
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.