Our client is seeking to appoint a keen and dedicated individual to deliver a compliant and excellent service to all clients, through all stages of their relationship with the company. You will join a culture of successful and winning mentality!
This role requires an individual that is keen to kick-start their career where no previous experience is essential. Full on the job training is provided.
You will be keen to learn, adaptable, computer literate and have a responsible attitude to work!
- Location: Chilwell
- Full time, permanent
- Hybrid: 3 days office & 2 days working from home (Mon-Fri)
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Pre-renewal and renewal processing
- Claims handling
- Mid-term adjustments
- Premium collection
- Record keeping
- Data entry
- Diary management
- Post management/allocation - as required
- Managing client queries.
- Looking for a career in the clerical world
- Application to duties
- Willing to learn
- Grade C or above in maths and English at GCSE level
- Prepared to take relevant exams in the future