| PRODUCT SPECIALIST |
| CIRCA £35,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| COLESHILL, BIRMINGHAM |
| FREE PARKING ON SITE |
|HOURS: MONDAY 8:45AM- 4:45PM / TUESDAY - THURSDAY 8:30AM- 4:45PM / FRIDAY 8:30AM- 3:45PM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a Global Product Specialist to support the Global Product Manager to optimize the product, system and service portfolio and return on investment within their Products. You will ensure our client has a full understanding of market requirements in a specific area and is able to transform these requirements into product, system and service specifications and development activities.
- Support the product/system/service development process from project specification to launch
- Assist sales and marketing teams in the launch and selling of new products/systems/services
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with resolution of customer issues and may accompany internal partners to customer sites
- Participation in determining sales targets for sales force
- Define marketing plans in order to promote sales activities
- Deliver new product/system/service training to internal teams and customers
- Follows and understands global standards, market and customer requirements and their impact on the product/system/service portfolio.
- Conducts valuations of market size and trends, conducts competitor analyses including identification of product/system/service gaps and evaluates the companies position
- Ensures technical solutions can be used across the Product Group’s product/system/service portfolio as far as is possible.
- Proven project management experience in a multi-discipline environment is ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of technical, engineering or other industrial terminology is DESIRED
- Computer Literate including knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent Communication/Self-Motivation skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.