Our client is seeking a 2nd Line IT Support (Desktop Support) for around 2 months, but this role may go permanent.
This role will be office working for the first month and then remote working.
Salary: £21,415 - £23,117 DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Duration: Temporary for 2 months (May go perm)
**THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HOLD A FULL DRIVING LISENCE**
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide support to all existing remote sites. Site visits are scheduled by negotiating with the Service manager.
- Support consists of resolving issues of varying complexity with both software and hardware
- Planning, organising and delivering IT computer and networking equipment
- Resolving network connectivity issues. This can involve everything from low level connectivity testing in person through to arranging more in depth analysis by network providers.
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time management
- High level of organisations skills
- Previous IT experience
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.