| FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER |
| £37,500 PER ANNUM |
|MANSFIELD, NOTTINGHAM - ACCESSIBLE FROM RAVENSHEAD, KIRKBY-IN-ASHFIELD, BLIDFORD, ARNOLD, HUCKNALL & SUTTON-IN-ASHFIELD|
Our Client is seeking a candidate with exceptional leadership and management skills who can analyse data and take remedial action where appropriate. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to enhance the working relations with colleagues and managers, furthering the smooth operation of all finance functions! A respectful and inclusive attitude to service users and colleagues will drive you to prevail in this position.
- Day to day management of the team of 5
- Monthly management accounts preparation and review
- Budget and forecast preparation through budget holder meetings
- Preparation of annual accounts for audit
- Manage cash through monthly forecasting, investment of surplus funds and control of BACs payments
- Maintain up to date knowledge of payroll legislation to support payroll officer
- To work with the team to develop and implement 3 and 5 year plan
- Promote all policies and procedures and ensure they are followed by staff and service users
- Where appropriate, develop relationships with finance managers in peer organisations
- Professional finance qualification or qualified by experience is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Significant experience in leading and developing a Finance team
- Successful experience of managing delivering continuous quality improvement
- Problem solving and analysis
- Experience of successful working relations with managers
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.