We are looking for an individual whose work ethic is deep rooted in customer service. This role requires an effective communicator, skilled in liaising between an array of different clients and departments. Good time management and ability to prioritise workload are paramount for this well established, growing company.
Location: Eastwood Salary:£15,000 per annum (OTE £16.5k pa)
- To ensure all requests for additional services for Clients are dealt with within SLA’s
- To ensure effective communication with both internal and external clients
- To liaise with service providers to arrange/manage appointments
- To provide excellent customer service to clients to ensure that business relationships are maintained and sustained to ensure the business grows and develops in line with its financial forecast
- Monitoring of service provided by external suppliers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
Experience within the property/new build industry
N.B - Targets and commission scheme will be discussed at interview / induction for successful candidate
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.