Are you an intelligent, driven individual with previous experience in Fleet work? Our client could be looking for you!
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Start Date: Monday 4th December - maybe earlier!
Duration: 5 Months
- To be responsible to the Technical Support Manager /Technical Support Officer and assist in provision of an effective technical support function in the area office
- To deal with enquiries both by telephone, in person or electronically
- To draft and prepare documents to meet specified requirements and to initiate and respond to correspondence
- To maintain and issue stock items, undertake the ordering of supplies and services, verifying claims for payment, schedule invoices and budget monitoring
- To carry out a range of clerical duties including word processing, photocopying, scanning, printing, filing, mail and ICT services as appropriate
- Experience in providing technical and administrative support within a technical environment
- Experience of providing services to customers and in the handling and resolving of enquiries and complaints.
- Communicating technical information by telephone, face-to-face communication and through written records
- Positive, energetic, personable and a good work ethic
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.