Our client is seeking to appoint a motivated, strategic thinking individual to take ownership and responsibility of increasing membership sales and develop internal training packages.
£33,000 per annum
- Strategic development and management of the Licensed coach scheme and the coach and volunteer training programme.
- The development and delivery of training packages for coaches and volunteers that support the business plan.
- Increase income and membership from coaching and volunteer training packages above the budgeted figures in the business plan.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To work with the Head of Participation to develop strategies to provide a national programme
- To ensure business targets for the volunteer and coach training programme are achieved/exceeded
- To manage the coaching and volunteer portal of the online booking system
- To distribute information on volunteer and coach training workshops and courses via press releases, web sites and social media
- To update the organisation’s databases and liaise with external partners about the collation and transfer of participation data
- To produce reports of performance and achievement of financial outcomes and targets
- Management of the approved centre status, coach educator team, qualification updates and all associated activity
*Nationwide travel may be required on occasions*
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.