Do you possess significant Customer Contact Centre experience? Our client is seeking to appoint an individual with proven training experience to manage the learning and development requirements of the Resources Contact Centre.
You will provide a wide range of training including new starter inductions, soft and hard skills and project requirements. You will identify the operational training needs across the Contact Centre, design and deliver bespoke training to ensure that every member of the Contact Team reaches the required competence level and drives the continuous improvement of the function!
Location: Annesley, Nottingham
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Design and deliver induction and on boarding training, refresher training and ongoing hard and soft skills development for all roles across the Contact Centre operation
- Develop and maintain Contact Centre training material for all roles, tasks and functions
- Maintain Contact Centre training needs analysis and modular training plan including reporting. Work with line managers to identify and address any development needs
- Owning the testing and implementation of processes and procedures to ensure the continued improvement in the efficiency and quality of all tasks within the Contact Centre.
- Previous experience of working in a customer contact centre and of designing and delivering training material
- Confident and capable in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; ability to learn and use new systems
- Excellent team player; confident liaising with teams and individuals across the business
- Excellent communication skills, approachable and with a good attention to detail
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.