£23,000 - £25,000 per annum, Huthwaite
A newly created position, our client is looking for someone to become the lynchpin between the Sales, Operations and Supply Chain divisions, with the objective to improve communication and increase productivity.
- Manage the Materials Control operation to ensure the right stock is available at the right time, at the best price and quality to satisfy customer demands.
- Build and develop effective relationships with suppliers
- Identify and resolve any internal service issues
- Be the first point of contact for chasing or escalating stock-related or technical queries
- Demonstrate creative and novel approaches to problem-solving and sourcing new products & solutions that are effective. Encourage others to do the same.
- Develop and sustain best practice in communication and a team mind-set in the department.
- Ensure customer-focus is maintained by the team
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar managerial role
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Strong time management and organisation
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
- Outgoing with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and develop relationships
- Positive and enthusastic
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.