| SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR |
| COLWICK, NOTTINGHAM |
| £25,700 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a confident and efficient Supply Chain Coordinator to support the Procurement team! Together, you will be responsible for ensuring company stock holdings are within budget and always readily available. You will possess an analytical approach, with the ability to work within a small team and truly take pride in your responsibilities and take ownership of your workload and its overall contribution to the success of the team as a whole!
- Controlling, building and strengthening supplier relationships to continually improve performance
- Report writing and analysis of data to support departmental KPI’s
- Forecasting future demand to meet new range and promotional activities
- Replenishment and management of stock within agreed stock budgets
- Data maintenance and administrative support
- Range selection support and renewal activities with suppliers and internal customers
- Previous experience within procurement / materials control / supply chain is ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP or an equivalent ERP system is highly desirable
- Excellent time management and planning ability
- Confident communicator with an effective telephone manner
- Personable, friendly and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.