Our client is seeking to appoint a dynamic and highly experienced inside sales account director, with excellent inside sales, leadership and people management skills and who is used to leading high performing sales teams, particularly during periods of company growth!
You will be accountable for sales revenue generation and growth, business development and management of customer relationships. Attainment of personal and team sales targets are key in this fast-paced sales role.
You must have a desire to succeed in sales and for this the company offers great benefits, sales and industry training and development, uncapped commission earnings and further rewards. This is a great opportunity for the right person to flourish in a growing business and industry.
Permanent, full time
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum, + bonus!
As the successful candidate:
- You’ll be mainly office based in order to give real leadership to the inside sales team, although there are opportunities to work remotely from time to time.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for managing the daily operations of their 6 strong inside sales team, including their leadership and management, ensuring specific sales targets, KPIs and objectives are met.
- You’ll be responsible for leading and managing the performance, training, induction of the inside sales team with an emphasis on delivering a high performing inside sales platform.
- You'll be an excellent leader and communicator within a similar role and have demonstrable and proven experience of this.
- You should have experience in performance managing a sales team, have strong motivational skills and be able to deliver quality outputs, including KPIs and objectives, within agreed timescales.
- You'll be flexible in your working approach and be able to share your knowledge and experience to ensure a consistent approach in the team.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Grow customer base
- Exceed Personal Sales Target
- Exceed Team Sales Target
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a winning Sales team culture
- Manage individuals against sale targets
- Motivate and reward success
- Manage existing customers selling across our Services and Product portfolio
- Be the main departmental contact for all sales within the customer base.
- Interpret and understand customer needs and align those needs to the specific products offered by Agilitas.
- Attend customer meetings where required.
- Exceed individual and team sales targets
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Drive Revenues and GM
- Identify and develop new customer sales opportunities.
- Following up on leads provided by the marketing team.
- Update the CRM tool with client information and performance metrics.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong proven sales, leadership and management experience in a sales role is essential with the ability to lead a demonstrable high performing inside sales team.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant industry standards and KPI’s aligned with high quality inside sales delivery.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines particularly crucial during continued company growth.
- The ability to set the tone, in terms of standards, expectations, conduct and behaviours for the team through modelling and leadership.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and quickly establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to identify problems, provide solutions and implement the most appropriate actions.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours – Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm with a one hour unpaid lunch break