Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to strengthen its in-house accounts team. You will be numerical, with meticulous attention to detail, and able to operate fluidly within the Accounts team depending on where the emphasis is needed at particular times of the year.
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Produce invoices and credit notes, ensuring accurate billings of all sales and recharges
- Banking and reconciliation
- Administrative duties for the Finance department
- Set up new and maintaining existing sales ledger accounts
- Contribute to the overall smooth functioning of the Accounts team
- Credit Control (initial message)
- Experience in a similar Sales Ledger/ Purchase Ledger role is essential
- Must be proficient in using Sage 50
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel to an intermediate level
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.