£17,000 - £18,500 per annum
Colwick, ** Due to location, own transport is required **
Our client is seeking an organised, efficient & personable individual to provide effective customer service and administrative support to a busy and successful team. You will have experience liasing with customers directly, building a rapport and ensuring a first-class customer experience is achieved.
- Provide inbound telephone customer service to an extensive customer base
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- You will possess an eye for detail, providing accurate product information to customers
- Maintaining and updating all relevant information on individual customer accounts
- Working as part of a superb and hugely successful team
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous administrative experience
- Strong keyboard skills and good with IT
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Knowledge and understanding of what great customer service is
- Used to working on their own initiative in a fast-paced and lively office.
- Friendly, personable and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.