Our client is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, bright individual to provide administrative support to their Sales team! You will be a fast learner with a real drive to succeed. This is an unmissable opportunity to dive into a world filled with opportunity and support from a well established, truly niche organisation!
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Location: Sandiacre, Nottinghamshire
- Updating/daily use of the CRM/Sales Force system
- Undertake administrative job duties as it pertains to the sales department
- Utilize skills to make certain that all sales people have the proper equipment or literature to do their job
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.