Our client is seeking to appoint a process-driven individual with a keen eye for detail to form a pivotal part of their sales team and both manage and take ownership of incoming orders!
The company is enjoying excellent growth in a very dynamic industry on the back of a great team! You will make a fantastic addition to this forward-thinking team, with the ability to succeed at a high level and be taken seriously when you put forward ideas and suggestions to further improve company efficiency!
**Due to the location of this client and indeed ours, we are more than happy to offer a Skype interview**
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Receive and process incoming orders from customers via telephone and email
- Understand a floor plan from a customer order and floor plan (trained in house)
- Manage projects to ensure jobs run smoothly, timely and to the correct specifications
- Suggest alternative methods or ideas when problems arise
- Liaise with various departments on a daily basis to keep the customer updated as to the status of their order
Skills / Experience / Attributes
- Technically minded with a logical thought process
- An understanding of dimensions and measurements
- Professional telephone and email manner - confident and clear communication
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Detail conscious
- Tenacious and driven
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.