Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Receptionist to operate as the first point of contact for visitors and the many businesses in this commercial building. You will maintain the reception area to a high-standard and ensure clients and visitors are met with a friendly, welcoming smile!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 Per Annum
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Manage and maintain the reception desk
- Ensuring the reception area is presentable and provide a professional service to all visitors
- Directing visitors around the building appropriately
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages, forwarding emails and handling queries
- Facilities management for various business inhabiting the commercial building
- Sorting and physically distributing the mail around the building appropriately
- Manage visitor parking spaces
- Managing the building stock levels
- Previous experience in a reception/ front of house role is essential
- MUST be happy to work in a stand-alone role with no other colleagues immediately around you
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Ability to use your initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise your workload
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.