| RECEPTIONIST / SECRETARY |
| NG2, NOTTINGHAM |
| £21,500 PER ANNUM |
| HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT: 25 DAYS |
| HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00AM- 4.30PM OR 9:00AM- 5.30PM ON A ROTA BASIS |
Our client is seeking a highly skilled Receptionist with extensive of experience under their belt! You will be a professional, well-presented individual who will ensure the smooth running of the reception desk. You will be a maturely minded, capable individual who will be organised in operating as the first point of contact for visitors. You will maintain the reception area to a high-standard and ensure clients and visitors are met with a friendly, welcoming smile!
- Answer and transfer incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- Greeting and directing visitors and clients around the building for meetings
- Ensure the smooth setting up of all conference rooms for the day
- Receiving deliveries and distributing them
- Arranging couriers for outgoing post/parcels
- Sending, printing and forwarding of emails to colleagues
- Maintain a welcoming, clean and tidy reception area
- Provide general administrative support
- Previous experience in a Reception role is ESSENTIAL!
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focus on maintaining excellent levels of customer service and care
- IT Literacy is essential
- Warm, personable character
- Ability to prioritise your workload and use your own initiative, as well as assist others with prioritising their workload
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.