Are you a recent Graduate looking to take the next step into the world of Purchasing? Would you like to kickstart your career in a company with like-minded people in a modern environment where you can truly grow and excel?
If so, keep reading!
| PURCHASER |
| BASFORD, NOTTINGHAM |
| £18,000 PER ANNUM |
| MON-FRI, 9AM- 5:30PM. 25 HOLIDAYS + STATS |
Our client is seeking to appoint a bright and honest individual who is eager to become an integral member of their Purchasing team! You will be professional in dealing with internal customers and external supply chain partners. Thinking outside of the box will come naturally to you, as well as having a 'will-do' attitude and ruthless work ethic!
You will be organised and a team player who is always willing to go that extra mile to support colleagues and clients.
Previous experience in Purchasing is NOT ESSENTIAL. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, ambitious and positive individual to begin their career, or for individuals with purchasing experience to continue on their journey!
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Ensure high value orders are ordered and shipped in accordance with security procedures
- Working with the business and product managers to ensure appropriate stock levels are set and managed
- Ensure appropriate supplier and customer pricing portals are kept up to date
- On-board new vendors and supplies as required
- Work with product managers to manage product sourcing, pricing and lead time management for run rate and special-order items
- Help develop new processes and tools to support the product operations teams through the growth of the business
- Ensure purchase orders are placed in a timely manner and chasing deliveries
- Ensure problems with orders and goods in queries are managed and dealt with effectively
- Previous experience in Purchasing is NOT ESSENTIAL, however experience in an office environment would be advantageous
- Recent Graduate of the last 2-3 years in any discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels
- Commercial acumen, ability to analyze data to make and justify decisions
- Proficient IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly and pro-actively
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication