Are you a Graduate with bags of personality and a true desire to succeed with strong numerical skills? Our client has an outstanding opportunity for a tenacious, hard-working individual to become a pivotal point of their forward-thinking team in ensuring adequate and timely supplies to fully support production and new product requirements. You will be confident, with a genuine desire to learn and grow!
Location: Near to Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: 8.00am - 4:30pm (3:15pm on Fridays)
- Analyse and review raw material and finished goods stock levels and co-ordinate supply of materials
- Liaise with Customer Service, Manufacturing and other facilities on issues concerning supply of materials or critical stock levels
- Responsible for logistics planning functions regarding supply of materials to and from overseas suppliers
- Co-ordinate with Purchasing regarding supplier development and the management of inventory purchases
- Manage and resolve problems and discrepancies relating to material control issues
- Raise production orders as and when required
- Provide costing information for purchasing enquiries
- Provide reporting and statistical information as and when required
- Graduate or school leaver
- Strong Team Player
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Communication/Self-Motivation skills
- Tenacity and a true desire to learn and grow
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Working knowledge of import processing would be an advantage but is not essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.