£20,000 - £24,000
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Administrator to join their team!
- Compiling certificates of analysis / conformity and sending them to customers
- Chasing and logging of supplier certificates of analysis
- Raising and expediting of purchase orders
- Collating documentation and updating information on the system
- Document and label printing
- Data analysis
- Other admin duties as required
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a fast-paced Purchasing department
- CIPS level 3 (or working towards) is desirable
- Confident with IT - Sage Stock system experience would be advantageous
- Attention to detail is vital
- Good standard of education (GCSEs in English and Maths)
- Able to use own initiative and balance their work load
- Logical mind, strong problem solving skills
- Highly organised and able to co-ordinate several different tasks at once
- Enjoys a team environment
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.