£15,000 - £20,000 per annum, Bingham
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 4pm (with Saturday morning on a rota’d basis)
Our client is looking for an experienced Parts Assistant to join their small but busy Parts Department!
- Identifying and verifying for quality, quantity and description, parts stocks and other goods from suppliers.
- Receiving parts into the department and correctly locating items in established bin and other locations.
- Accurately identifying, locating and picking parts for workshop staff by means of acquired knowledge, parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
- Conducting all transactions with workshop staff pleasantly and courteously with an emphasis on customer service.
- Counting physical stock and generally assisting at the physical stock take.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least a years’ experience in a similar role is desirable, but they would consider a school leaver with little or no experience
- Customer service focused
- Friendly, a positive attitude and a team player
- Professional manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.