Sales and Purchasing Co-ordinator, Colwick, £22k - £24k per annum plus bonus
Our client is seeking an experienced, self-motivated individual, with a strong knowledge of sales administration to join their small but highly effective team.
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Preparation of quotations
- Generating order acknowledgements and progressing priority orders
- Providing technical guidance and equipment literature when requested
- Preparing shipping and import/export documents and obtaining freight quotes from carriers
- Raising invoices in multiple currencies
- Purchasing parts & services
- Maintaining stock figures and data using Sage Line 50
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Sales Administration experience in a similar role is essential
- Educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent) and degree preferred
- Knowledge of manufacturing/assembly environment and shipping of goods
- Good all round knowledge of import/ export procedures
- Strong IT skills with experience of Sage Line 50
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Able to work as part of a small team in a demanding and work intensive environment
- Versatile and flexible
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Positive, "can do" attitude and capable of learning new skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.