Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to ensure that purchase ledger invoice clearance is carried out accurately, efficiently and on a timely basis. You will assist with various other accounting duties such as cash-book, bank reconciliations, credit card expense admin, petty cash and Government returns.
Location: Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £19,700 (FTE) -£11,182.56 (Pro rata)
Hours: Mon - Thu 8.00am - 12.00pm & Fri 8.00am - 1.00pm
- Process purchase ledger invoices and credit notes in an accurate timely manner
- Ensure all supporting processes are maintained e.g. supplier statement reconciliations and goods received not invoiced
- Deal with supplier and internal process queries
- Prepare payments by BACS and other methods
- Assist in problem solving and process improvement in transaction processing and other processes
- Any other general accounting duties as required.
- Minimum of 2 years Purchase Ledger experience
- Accuracy and numeracy skills are ESSENTIAL
- Possess a good telephone manner and customer care skills
- Possess excellent PC skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.