£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Our client, a young and faced-past lettings agency, are looking for a like-minded property manager who thrives on offering a high level of service to their clients as well our students. We are looking for someone who will take pride in being part of a team who value creating a positive reputation for the branch and have a positive attitude to everything they do.
Hours: Monday - Friday (9am - 5.30pm) with peak weekends over the summer
- Responsible for approx. 70 properties (300 bedrooms) including 2 PBSA’s.
- Carry out thorough quarterly inspections
- Liaise with clients, tenants and suppliers to resolve reported maintenance in a prompt manner
- Ensure the property is compliant with regulations
- Organise the re-setting of the properties during peak changeover
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within property management (student lettings would be desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great customer service
- Resourceful and proactive, use initiative
- Solutions focused
- A desire to progress and continually develop
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Respectful and trustworthy
- A fun, positive attitude and team spirit is vital
- Takes accountability for their actions and responsibilities
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.