Our client requires an applicant whom is going to build the current business and expand the portfolio. This will include liaising with existing clients, obtaining new ones, marketing, managing existing stock, raising brand profile, working with existing staff. The successful applicant will combine, drive focus and energy with a sound understanding of the lettings market.
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, but flexibility for weekends and evening may be required
Salary: £24,000 basic- OTE of £30,000 per annum
You will demonstrate the following:
- Have a solid knowledge of letting law
- Be able to drive and be comfortable undertaking viewings and inspections and all aspects of the lettings business
- Experience of all basic aspects of lettings management and work
- Have a basic understanding of marketing and how they would attract new clients
- Be able to operate independently, while they will be supported day to day working will be governed by themselves
- Be able to chart progress and provide regular feedback to the director
- Must be able to operate in a small business environment with the flexibility extolled therein
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.