Up to £26,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an experienced Property Manager to deal with the day to day management of blocks of apartments, mixed residential and commercial buildings, both new and old build whilst providing first class service to our clients and customer base.
The candidate will be based in the office at least 2-3 days per week. They will cover the following areas: Leicester, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire.
- Site visits / property inspections
- Customer liaison, building relationships and dealing with stakeholders
- Ensure repairs are carried out in a timely manner
- Preparing contract tendering documentation / reviewing tenders
- Prepare annual service charge budgets
- Review arrears on a weekly basis
- Residents’ meetings
- Identify developments which may be an opportunity for new business
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- IRPM qualification
- A solid background in Commercial / Block Management Property Management experience
- Experience of setting Service Charge Budgets and reviewing financial data
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Time management and ability to prioritise workload is essential
- Professional and well presented
- Creative problem solving and solutions focused
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Personable and positive attitude!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.