Our client is seeking to appoint an individual who will be primarily responsible for defining the future strategy that encompasses innovation and educational expertise, drives global revenue and profit growth. You will lead and manage your department and colleagues with confidence!
You will also spend time visiting your varied customer base to develop a solid understanding of their requirements and how you can delight them at all times with products, campaigns & undiscovered opportunity!
You will 'reach for the stars’ to ensure their global market leading proposition.
Location: Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottingham
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to understand customer groups at subject level; plan to grow retained customers; acquire new customers and re-activate lapsed customers for every campaign, through strong messaging and leveraging a customers’ interest
- Guide and train all content and Product Managers in their roles; to ensure they are developing their individual ranges at subject level; ensure the accuracy of monthly range analysis and that the business is reacting to what the data is presenting, both in content and product management
- Introduce a plan for developing world-leading content for the developed products in whatever format enhances product sales; both off and online
- Own product launch for the products across multi-channels; ensuring communication with all relevant departments
- Joint ownership of strategic partnerships to develop and ensure maximum return on investment
- Ensure smooth day to day running of the department working creatively and efficiently to ensure all processes are relevant and that we are time efficient
- Passion and enthusiasm for education, preferably with a solid retail background
- Experience of successfully managing and developing a content and Product Management team is ESSENTIAL
- Range development experience, including range analysis
- End to end campaign management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to gain trust and build lasting business relationships at all levels
- Confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.