Our client are seeking to appoint a highly skilled, numerate and accurate Payroll Manager to ensure that multiple external client payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner. You will have extensive experience in a similar role with clear numerical ability.
Location: Colwick, Nottingham
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
**The duties of this role can be fulfilled on a part-time basis, Mon-Fri 9:30am-2:30pm, or on a full time basis with other admin and account duties included**
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time, all relevant outputs are produced and delivered to onward users accurately
- Ensure payroll process documents are fully updated and that key processes are mapped and fully documented
- Proactively recommend improvements to existing services, policies and processes for continuous improvement
- Assistance with ad-hoc payroll related projects where necessary
- Managing 110 external client payrolls a month, processing 800 payslips
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Confident communicator- not afraid to pick up the phone!
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel/Word/Access
- Knowledge/use of IRIS payroll software desirable but not essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.