£19,000 - £20,000 per annum,Castle Donington
EXTENDED MAT LEAVE - January 2018 to March 2019
Due to maternity leave an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join a busy and professional team in the New Year, providing PA and general administrative support to the office!
- Organising and distributing post
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Ensure all invoices are managed and paid as agreed schedules
- Correct filing of all documentation
- Managing and monitoring expenses
- Petty cash, invoicing, paid invoices, books etc.
- Credit card reconciliation/management
- Answering the telephone and responding to queries
- Basic PA duties
- Arranging purchase orders
- Organising staff holidays, managing stationery and consumables orders
- Maintaining company vehicle records and arranging couriers
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Highly organised, accurate and with a great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Positive attitude, flexible and able to handle unique situations
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to make a contribution and be an integral member of a successful team.
- Personable and approachable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.