Our client is seeking an experienced Events Coordinator to work closely with the Events Manager to achieve operational efficiency and provide world class support and services, including infrastructure, CRM management, customer communications and delegate and event administration!
You will thrive on the energy and pace of working to exacting standards and deadlines and be a highly organised individual with strong attention to the finer details!
- Part time, 5 days/ week - Mon-Fri, 10.00am - 3.00pm
- £13,000 per annum, £10.00 per hour
- NG6, Office based
- Office relocating to NG15 from December 2021
- Demonstrable abilities in organising self and others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritise a range of tasks – own and others (primarily others outside the organisation)
- Excellent time management across a range of activities
- Good computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office on a day-to-day basis as well as web-based applications
- An eye for detail and a commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a self-managed way as well as working well within a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to accept and execute tasks without the need for follow up
Relevant experience – this role has a broad range of responsibilities, however the key to success for a candidate would be a good track record in an administrative / PA / customer service role, with experience in the world of events being a distinct advantage.