£21,000 - £25,000 per annum
** Elizabeth Michael are happy to register potential candidates for this role over Skype **
Reporting to the Formulations Manager, the formulator is responsible for producing and ensuring accuracy of multi-species nutritional formulations, their labelling and pricing, all within a set time-frame and where accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements.
This is a permanent, full-time oppourtunity.
- Ensure accurate and timely product setup and maintenance in appropriate software systems
- Determine the least cost formulation in accordance with nutritional values and customer requirements
- Answer customer queries, ascertain formulation requirements by telephone and email
- Perform Rework formulation / checks as required
- Creation of labels in accordance with the appropriate regulations and provide assistance to update systems accordingly
- Keep the raw material matrix updated based on prescribed procedure
- Support and assist the Formulations Manager and Formulations Team in delivering industry leading formulations service to the customer and business
- To act as the trainer to other formulators / new members of the department where appropriate on aspects of the overall formulation processes.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and a high attention to detail are key requirements for this role
- Strong administrative, numerical and analytical skills
- IT literate with excellent Excel skills
- A personable and hardworking team player.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.