'INDIVIDUAL COMMITMENT TO A GROUP EFFORT, THAT IS WHAT MAKES A TEAM WORK'
| PART TIME SECRETARY |
| £17,550 PER ANNUM (£10,530 PRO RATA)
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
Hours: 1.00pm - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday (22.5 hours per week)
Our client are seeking to appoint an efficient and dependable Secretary to collaborate with a wider team of PA’s, secretaries and administrative staff to provide a high standard of support to the professional services team! You will be well organised, with the ability to keep numerous plates spinning in this dynamic role!
Possessing a positive outlook, you will be keen to learn, assertive and able to hit the ground running within a fast paced environment!
- Receiving telephone calls from clients, contacts and external and internal staff
- Transferring calls and relaying messages to the team where necessary
- Typing of letters, reports, agendas, proposals, Powerpoint presentations and other general correspondence
- Diary management, arranging meetings, booking meetings rooms, conference call lines, arranging travel, accommodation, lunches and car parking places
- Ensuring marketing software is updated with client/external contact information
- Providing support to the marketing team through research, admin for events and various other administration duties on an occasional ad hoc basis
- General administration duties including photocopy, scanning, binding, all aspects of filing (setting up new files/archiving), processing incoming and outgoing post, opening and distributing mail
- Supporting reception with cover during busy times and absence to cover all reception duties including support with drinks, lunches, clearing meeting rooms
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Proficiency with MS packages, specifically Word & Excel
- Strong administration skills
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.