"Administer your organisation skills to your colleagues"
| ADMINISTRATOR |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £21,060 PER ANNUM |
| HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8.00AM - 6.00PM WITH 1 HOUR LUNCH |
- 23 holidays + bank holidays
Our client are seeking to appoint a competent Administrator to become an integral member of their efficient and professional team! This is an excellent opportunity to take your first step into the legal world in order to further develop your knowledge and skill base within a well established, successful organisation!
This is an ideal opportunity for a skilled administrator to immerse themselves in the environment!
- Provide an efficient clerking service to professional clients
- Data entry of instructions, briefs, professional fees and related items
- Processing of professional clients’ communications
- Management of diaries
- Liaison with Diary Managers / Listing Office
- Supervision of outgoing mail
- Maintenance of the company’s case management systems and electronic file records
- Experience within a secretarial/administrator role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent telephone manner, with the ability to prioritise workload
- IT literacy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with excellent accuracy skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.