Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced individual to assist in providing a range of accounting, audit, taxation and management accountancy services to a diverse portfolio of clients! You will be ambitious with demonstratable experience, keen to progress and excel in this diverse role!!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Preparation of financial statements, year-end accounts, other accounting and finance returns (VAT, management figures etc)
- Assist managers and supervisors in preparing accounts for a variety of business. These accounts will be for direct review by managers and partners
- To assist managers, supervisors and seniors in the delivery and completion of audit work
- ACA or ACCA trainees with 1-2 years’ experience; or AAT qualified with some substantial audit experience
- Experience in audit and accountancy including the handling of a portfolio of clients in a professional firm
- Experience of using Microsoft Word/Excel to a good level
- Knowledge of Sage, Viztopia and the ProAudit packages will be beneficial
- Well researched, enthusiastic and knowledgeable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.