£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Pride Park, Derby
Our client is seeking an Audit senior to join their expanding team. This is a general practice role working with medium / large owner managed businesses, reporting direct to partner with a large amount of client contact.
- Auditing and accounting and management support of owner managed businesses
- Identify and respond to all client requirements
- Management information
- Assisting with fundraising
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Grant work
- Providing general advice and troubleshooting problems
- Accompany partners to meetings
- Assist in the tender process
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Qualified ACA / ACCA experienced audit senior
- Outgoing, personable and a team player
- Enjoys a varied role
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
- Confident and articulate, able to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Planning and organisation skills are essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.