"WORDS TRAVEL WORLDS. TRANSLATORS DO THE DRIVING"
| HEAD OF OPERATIONS - GERMAN SPEAKING |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £35,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client are seeking to appoint German speaker, educated to Degree level, to assume responsibility for the day to day smooth running of their successful translation business, whilst continually monitoring operational effectiveness and meeting business objectives!
You will possess undoubted commercial acumen and customer service skills within the translation industry, complemented by the Sales and Marketing department’s ongoing business development activities which ensures consistent progress across the company.
- Responsible for day-to-day running of the business in conjunction with senior colleagues, including the management of customer service departments
- Team-leading the Project Management department
- Ensuring PM team consistently follow company processes to achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency in line with company objectives and requirements.
- Overseeing workloads and order levels to ensure even and fair distribution amongst colleagues and optimal office capacity utilisation
- Devising performance measures and analytics, appraising staff against measures, reviewing targets
- Defining and monitoring office efficiency / cost-effectiveness of processes and resources
- Anticipating new resource requirements and trialling new resources (in conjunction with senior colleagues)
- Senior responsibility for resolution of client and supplier invoicing anomalies / errors, in conjunction with Accounts department
- Recruiting new staff, in conjunction with Managing Director
- Proposing innovations and improvements to Managing Director
- Regular reporting to Managing Director.
- Degree level German fluency
- Experience in a similar role within the translation industry is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to prioritise workload
- People management skills/experience.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.