£35,000 - £38,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an organised and decisive Customer Service Manager to co-ordinate and support their external sales team.
- Collect, control and process orders
- Liaise with other departments to schedule activities
- Support the Account Managers with field visits and the resulting actions
- Coordinate activities related to registrations
- Manage customer requests, complaints and questions
- Maintain company databases and systems and report information to management
- Serve as a point of contact for customers
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Management and Customer Service experience is essential
- A commercial or business degree is desirable
- Proven experience of CRM systems
- An ability to influence, change and drive innovation
- A demonstrable track record as an effective people manager
- Thrives in fast-paced challenging environment
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.