Our client are looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their fabulous team working in Exports/Customs based in Long Eaton. This company is a leader in their professional, and this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate!
Long Eaton - £25,000
- Create a high performing team through your communication with and all aspects of development and performance management of your direct reports, both as individuals and as a team
- Through proactive monitoring of daily, weekly and monthly performance of the department, identify processes for improvement and training needs to ensure consistent delivery of quality
- Support in the preparation of audits from both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and prioritise your own and your team’s daily/weekly workload to meet the needs of the operations, flexing resource across the various tasks
- Working with your line management to develop and maintain accurate performance reporting
- Responsible for managing regulatory compliance for all administrative systems and functions
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Business knowledge & acumen
- Communication skills, presentation skills, managing expectations
- Effective people management, leading a team consistently
- A proven understanding and appreciation of customs regulation and processes
- Builds positive, trusted relationships
- A Customs or Imports industry recognised qualification/experience
- Experience of external audits
- Responsive to change in a growth orientated environment
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.