Our Client is seeking to appoint an organised individual to be responsible for daily letter typing, administration/secretarial support, provide reception cover when necessary and general PA work to one Director. You will enjoy multifaceted role and posses the ability to spin numerous plates in this dynamic, thriving environment.
This is the ideal opportunity for an admin, assistant or receptionist to take their next step with an incredible accountancy firm. With plenty of variety and a wide range of tasks to get involved with, you will never find a dull moment with our client and will discover an environment of switched-on, friendly and helpful individuals who are eager to help you make a success of your role!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
- Typing up tax letters, billing letters, payroll letters, accounts out letters and any other relevant documentation on a daily basis
- Covering/supporting the receptionist as necessary with telephone calls, meetings and greeting clients
- Making appointments, finalising bills
- Organising partners calendar, meeting requests and diary management
- Preparation of expenses
- Preparation of documents for partner’s meetings and events
- Raising Invoices/Credit control
- Binding accounts and other documentation
- Scanning, photocopying and filing and sending documentation on a daily basis
- Ordering couriers
- Helping with franking of post
- Experience within an Office environment is ESSENTIAL
- Organised, with excellent time management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Experience within a multifaceted role
- Strong Administrative skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.