| PANEL WIRER |
| BULWELL |
| £22,000 PER ANNUM / £11.00 PER HOUR |
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Panel Wirer to join their thriving & established team. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a skilled indivudual to take up a contract in a new exciting division within the company.
Hours: 37 hours per week - 8:00-16:30 (M-T) & 8:00-13:00 (F)
- Working in line with the project plan and build schedule as laid out by the Operations Manager. Reporting any areas of concern and suggesting corrective actions where necessary
- Ensuring that the production build and stores areas are kept clean, tidy and free from debris and obstacles at all times
- To inform Operations Manager, Project Engineer, Purchasing and Stores of any design or material shortages promptly so that any problems can be resolved at an early stage, thus keeping equipment completion deadlines on target as far as is possible
- To ensure wiring or mechanically assembled equipment is consistent at all times and to relevant drawings and carry out quality inspections as required
- To maintain all documentation levels, i.e., "Drawing Red line Mark ups", Punch Lists and Time Sheets required by your department
- Maintaining a stock level of components required for current and future project builds. Ensure that the Purchasing Manager is aware of any component shortages to enable the ordering of replacement parts in advance of requirements
Key result areas:
- Wiring and assembly Production completion dates
- Liaison with Project Engineers, Purchasing, Stores, Design and Operations Manager
- Quality system and its maintenance
- Health and Safety
- To maintain prompt and punctual timekeeping
- To work above and beyond the job description at the request of the management
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.