| MARKETING EXECUTIVE |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE, ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT |
| CIRCA £25,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| HOURS: MONDAY - THURSDAY 8.30AM - 5.00PM, FRIDAY 8.30AM - 3.45PM |
| BENEFITS : CONTRIBUTORY PENSION MATCHED UP TO 10% |
| 25 DAYS HOLIDAYS, ON-SITE PARKING |
Our client is seeking an innovative individual who has the ability to think creatively and be able to display drive, ownership and initiative. You must have an eye for detail, be well organised and possess exceptional communication skills. You will be responsible for the creation, design and implementation of marketing support tools to ensure the business continues to thrive and grow in-line with future strategy plans!
- Define, implement and periodically review the marketing strategy for the brand, the targeted audience and the markets.
- Ensure achievement of established targets, as defined and agreed with the aligned global product management strategy.
- Monitor market trends and recommends adjustments for the strategy and plans accordingly to meet the changing market and competitive landscapes.
- Provide appropriate market information for long- to mid-term decision making.
- Responsible for the creation, design and implementation of marketing support tools for global sales teams.
- Write & translate clear and consistent customer orientated value propositions and unique selling points for the product lines.
- Create marketing support material including print (catalogues, brochures, product data sheet/flyer etc.), demo materials, power points etc. Works closely with design agencies on concepts, artwork, proofreading, approvals and print.
- Implement and ensure compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing based position
- Be able to think creatively
- Results oriented - shows drive, ownership & initiative and has an eye for detail.
- Well organized, exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Must be adaptable responds resourcefully, flexibly and positively to changing environment.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop/InDesign skills, Quark Express, Photoshop, Illustrator skills, experience with email marketing systems and office tools and other digital platforms.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.