Our client is seeking to appoint a proactive and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to play an integral part of a busy and friendly marketing team. You will be working with the team to deliver and manage a three-pronged marketing strategy. You will be expected to contribute effectively to the Marketing Department, be able to operate across key marketing channels and assist the Marketing Manager with the above projects and key objectives. You must enjoy the challenge of direct marketing and membership recruitment, be outgoing, like people and want to help the company to succeed!
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
You will also benefit from the company’s bonus scheme each year.
Location: Newark on Trent
Hours of Work:9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Holiday entitlement: starts at 20 days, increasing to 25 over a 5-year period.
- Research, develop and launch a brand-new version of the company’s membership scheme
- Develop a range of online courses to provide valuable tuition at all levels
- Review, optimise and manage the art gallery marketing activities - including e-mail strategy, online content, social activity and live event planning to name just a few
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of all relevant marketing campaigns
- Brief and oversee the work of internal staff and external agencies, who will assist to deliver the campaign activity
- Write, edit and proof-read creative and engaging copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off where necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Experience creating, developing and managing creative and engaging marketing campaigns is essential as is the familiarity with monitoring and reviewing campaign performance, suggesting improvements from the results
- You will have experience building, developing and maintaining key customer journeys
- Experience managing the content, creation and implementation of key campaign activity
- Use of tools such as GoogleAnalytics is essential whilst any media experience, PPC, Social Media and YouTube promotional channels would be a distinct advantage
- You must be able to demonstrate creativity, confidence and professionalism
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.