Our client, a market leader in their industry, are seeking to appoint an individual who aspires to far greater involvement and responsibility.
Ultimately it is anticipated that within a 3 year window there is every likelihood that Directorship would be offered thus leading to the present MD/Owner being allowed to step back into some form of semi retirement.
You will be a driven, dynamic, energised, committed individual with a 'can do' and 'will do' personality where probing, questioning, challenging, querying and generally immersing yourself comes not just as second nature, but as traits that you see as essential to your role and the wider business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports, budgets, commentaries and statements
- Evolving and developing reports and financial statements
- Divisional Business Partnering as required
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff, non-finance staff and other colleagues and building productive relationships with key partners
- Supervising individuals as required
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
Skills/Attributes & Experience
- CIMA Qualified
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive and supportive approach to team capability
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Innovative and productive
- Microsoft Office
- SAGE Line 50
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.