SEEKING A ROLE THAT DOES YOU JUSTICE?
| LEGAL SECRETARY |
| £17,000 - £18,000 PER ANNUM, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE |
| LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTER |
| FULL TIME, 35 HOURS A WEEK |
Our client are seeking to appoint an efficient and dependable Legal Secretary to provide a high standard of support! You will be able to work at speed but with accuracy in this fast-paced environment.You will be proactive, keen to learn and to integrate yourself into the team culture, ensuring optimum efficiency!
- Secretarial support to one or more lawyers
- Use of audio typing
- Maintaining the case management system
- Dealing with client queries and organisation of files and diary system
- Receiving telephone calls from clients, contacts and external and internal staff
- Transferring calls and relaying messages to the team where necessary
- Typing of letters, reports, agendas, proposals, Powerpoint presentations and other general correspondence
- Diary management
- General administration duties including photocopy, scanning, binding, all aspects of filing
- Processing incoming and outgoing post, opening and distributing mail
- Experience in a similar role within either a legal setting is ESSENTIAL
- Audio typing skills are ESSENTIAL
- Proficiency with Microsoft packages, specifically Word & Excel
- Strong administration skills
- Desire to integrate yourself into the team culture
- Highly organised, excellent attention to detail Team player with a strong work ethic
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.