Elizabeth Michael is recruiting for our very busy Temporary Division.
We are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated individual to become integral member of our fast-paced, sales focused office!
You will thrive in an ever-changing environment, possessing a quick thinking, decisive manner in order to excel within this highly reactive role! However, you will be equally proactive and will strike the balance between being quick to adapt yet forward thinking!
You will be commercially aware and self-motivated, in this game it's about being one step ahead! At times, you will be the voice of reason, the driving force behind the consistent success of the Temporary Division.
You will have durable focus and the ability to withstand a broad range of emotions...sometimes all before 1.00pm on a Monday!
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum + Benefits & Commission
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30AM- 5:30PM
- Business development for both new prospects and existing clients
- Account management
- Advertising jobs
- Registering and screening candidates on the telephone
- Conducting face to face interviews
- Selecting, placing and management of temporary candidates
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Previous experience in a recruitment role is essential
- Intelligent, decisive and determined
- Sales orientated with strong customer service skills
- A self-starter, with a 'will do' attitude
- Flexible approach, quick to adapt and comfortable with ongoing change.
- Full UK Driving Licence
We are looking for someone who is intelligent, driven and willing to learn. In exchange we can offer structured career development, uncapped potential earnings and a great place to work surrounded by ambitious like-minded people.
Due to the high number applications we receive it is not always possible for us to contact all applicants.
If we do not contact you back within five working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file for consideration of future opportunities.