18,000 per annum
Our client is seeking to appoint a HR Assistant to join their ambitious, local organisation. The role will suit you if you enjoy juggling a busy workload and you have the desire to develop your HR skills and experiences within a supportive environment.
37.5 hours (Monday - Friday)
5 weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, medical cover, flexi-time and discount scheme
- Provide generalist HR administration support
- Assisting the HR team with the provision of HR Learning & Development activities across the organisation
- Opportunities to deliver aspects of the HR strategy plan
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excel at being organised and planning ahead
- IT literate and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
- CIPD qualification is desirable but NOT ESSENTIAL
- Personable, approachable and a team player
- Experience of working within a HR department
- Ability to liaise well with individuals at all levels
- You will be able to provide basis HR advice and guidance to staff in relation to policies and procedures
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.