When you are accumulating as much as you impart.
Are you an innovative HR Advisor looking for a fresh challenge? Well then our client may be the perfect match for you. Currently expanding, you will be a pivotal cog in the expansion of this machine, providing an extensive range of HR support, whilst contributing to the overall organisational development. Thriving on new challenges and an ever changing environment, you will help steer the company in a new direction. With unprecedented scope to grow, learn and gain invaluable experience in this role and truly identify yourself as valued HR Professional, this is an opportunity that you simply cannot afford to miss.
Location - Newark/ Lincoln
Salary - £26,000 per annum
- Coach and advise managers on all aspects of people management, including discipline, grievance, performance management and capability issues in line with legislation and HR best practice
- Coordinate the resolution of HR policy-related and procedural issues and enquiries across the sites
- Supports the performance appraisal process, ensuring the quality of the process is maintained at a high standard and appraisals are completed on time
- Work with managers and Occupational Health to support employees with health / absence issues and facilitate appropriate resolutions.
- Produces HR KPI metrics for the Business Line and takes corrective actions when needed
- Participates in HR projects as required
- CIPD Level 3 OR Personnel Certificate
- At least 5 years experience if no qualifications possessed
- Has proven HR experience in fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Full Driving License
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Robust and confident to handle a busy and challenging environment
- Happy to get involved in a variety of areas of the business
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty!
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.