£25,000 - £30,000 per annum,Colwick
Our client is seeking a confident and self-motivated HR Advisor to contribute to an influential and proactive HR department. Working with a tight-knit friendly team, you will be supporting HR projects and initiatives as well as providing a comprehensive and supportive service for all employees.
- Ensuring all matters relating to HR are handled professionally
- Provide advice and support to Line Managers with regards to recruitment, disciplinaries, absence management and performance
- Accurate employee records
- New starter packs and documentation (contracts, right to work, references)
- Performance reviews and exit interviews
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and legislation.
- Work with the HR Manager in developing HR initiatives and policies
- Report writing
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Proven HR generalist / advisory experience
- Experience within a standalone HR Advisor role is desirable
- CIPD qualified
- A self-sufficient HR approach
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels and build successful relationships
- Confidential and professional at all times
- positively responds to change
- Organisation, good IT and strong time management are essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.